Farm to Table
Hey Farmers, here is a great resource for you to get some of your harvest frozen/ preserved for year long sales potential!
Thank you Bernadette Logozar for all of your help on this.
Calling all farmers and producers!
Here is where you can get your farm in on the "farm to table" movement. We are currently partnering with Adirondack farmers and producers to create a better environment for you to sell your product. If you are interested in learning more about how we can produce frozen meals from your meat or produce that you can then take to your local farm market, and subsequently sell more product, please contact John at the restaurant. Here are a few important things to remember:
* your customers want meals produced from your product (that is why they come to the farm market!)
* you sell your product twice- once to Eat 'n Meet (wholesale) then to consumer(retail)
* no minimum quantity. We can literally produce 1 meal for you!
* High quality packaging with professional quality labeling and safety bands.
* utilizes your less popular cuts to produce highly sale-able finished product.
* win-win-win for farmer-producer-consumer!
* We are in full compliance w/ all food safety laws and agencies.
Adirondack Beef Company- Croghan, New York
Campbell's Greenhouse- Saranac, New York
Harmony Hills Farmstead- Malone, New York
American Maple Museum- Croghan, New York
Add your farm to this list of high quality producers. It is not too late! We can produce product utilizing Chef John Vargo's great recipes and your product in less than 1 week!